• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 54+ well geared SK with lvl 52+ alt on red server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
As title says, I am selling my p99 account since i haven't played in about 3 or 4 months. It comes with a good starting amount of plat in bank, has fungi, haste and a great 1hs weapon. All in all i think his gear adds up to about 120k or so. I am out of the loop and don't know exactly what things go for in EC tunnel anymore. Never RMTed on the account. Cool name, and the SK has no rep since i have not played in the last 4 months and very very little in the past 6 months. Also comes with a 52+ enchanter alt on red if you like that kind of stuff :), it was always a nice change of pace for me. Reason for selling is just because i don't play anymore, changed career paths, new job, new country, no time. PM me here and i will give you Skype info, or other contact information.

I have good rep here on this website. Never scammed or been scammed. If you cant talk on the phone and cant exchange some contact information like facebook then don't bother to contact me. I am still friends with people i have dealt with in the past actually :D, find it is a great way to see if people are legit and what kind of person they are. If you don't like this idea, well then you are shit out of luck, no bad ass SK for you :D.

I am asking $350 firm, via Paypal GIFT.

I am not in a hurry to sell this, it sat around for 4 months, and i really don't mind it sitting for another 4.

FORGOT TO ADD THIS IMPORTANT INFO: This account comes with all log in information, the SMS has not been set AND it comes with the email associated with the account.

Last edited:
Can Shadow Knights around level 54 to 60 solo?
Must the Knight be fully twinked to solo ? Or can you solo with medium level gear.
Don't give out the race or sex, or you will get banned like everyone else has been.
I was just curious if the race can solo.
RMT on all of Daybreaks servers seems to be 99% safe from getting banned.
Is Project 1999 that great of a server, that buyers are willing to risk losing a lot of hard earned money?
Most sellers aren't risking anything, since they don't plan to play anymore anyway.
But the poor buyer is losing lots of cash.
It's well known that the odds of getting banned for RMT on P99 are greater then odds of not getting banned.
So I was wondering if the server is really that great that it's worth the risk?

yes they can solo, and yes this shadow knight has the gear to solo. U don't necessarily need twink gear to solo but it obv helps. I wouldn't exactly call his gear "twink" since there are plenty of upgrades u can still get for him. However he has above avg gear i would say with a few very key items that are best in slot (BiS). All in all a great account. Its as clean as they come, no sms set, comes with all log in info and emails.

Yes p99 has a greater risk of getting banned, i think its fucked up, but that's just the way it is. I have never had any of my accounts banned that i bought or sold. There isnt any way for a GM to prove 100% that an account was sold or bought. EVen with an IP change. I mean ive played with my main account back a few years ago all over the globe, had a diff IP every day almost. Never had a problem. So anyways, i highly highly doubt that buying a legit account like this will ever get banned. Is there a risk? Yes, there always will be.

EDIT: also wanted to add to the first question u asked. SK's can solo yes, fairly easy. However there are other classes that are better soloers than SK's, like Necros, Shammans, enchanters, or druids... So if you are looking for a pure SOLO class, an SK isn't for you. If you like to solo one night, and the next be a main tank and EASILY hold aggro the next night, then an SK is a perfect class for you. My personal fav class has always been an enchanter, SK is for sure my second favorite! :). Feel free to ask any more questions you might have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back