• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Wts 50 shaman / Bis for most part. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

berserkerking

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Selling my 50 shaman on coirnav. I am going to leave all droppables on him besides Range slot. Taking Idol of the underking for my Paladin. Account also has 105 monk on luclin with best 2hander from EOK . Few other raid drops.He was my alt in Township.

Ok but what you want to know about is the shaman.

Chest = Runed etched
Arms = Runed etched
Belt = Flayed turmoil skin belt
bracer = Chipped bone bracelet /// Runed etched
Legs = Runed Etched
Hands = Runed etched
Fingers= Djarns ///moonstone
withered totem of widdershine For main hand
Boots = Gebs
shoulders = prayel shawl
Back = mammoth hide cloak
Cry Talis for neck
Ivandyrs hoop Ear
POlished mithril mask /face
batfang headband for head
polished bone hoop and few others for other ear slot
Jboots
Also have lvl 55 pet banked already for kunark
Stein of flowing ichor for off hand if u prefer to main hand/offhand
Rod of malisment
For anyone that would want to go iksar come kunark. I saved Heiro Chest /2 bracers/boots

I am not original Owner of this account. But I have owned it for 3 years. Was opened with Krono. I Have been subbing with Cc for last couple years. I have the last 4 digits, I have secret question/answer / I Have email ect. I Have sold a few things on here and have paid for lot of stuff. We Can have a high high rated seller here Do the transaction for us If you feel the need. I have no problem with it. I did just sell a nice belt on here for over 300. My last feedback. But I do mainly buy from here . This will be only 3rd time selling something. 300 Obo. Thank you.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refund once I have handed over all the Info you need to secure account and make it yours.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back