• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Yelinak WTS 50 High elf wiz $70 SOLD (1 Viewer)

Rating - 98%
49   1   0
Level
Race
High elf
Class
Wizard
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Fnf paypal
High elf wizard ready to ding 51 with first kill at kunark launch has basic gear nothing special used mostly as porter. Has all spells for current expansion. Letting it go dirt cheap for $70. The account even has a bonus with a lvl 33 enchanter basic gear and spells up to level. Has at8/1/22 time on it, and 230 DB Used only paypal and krono on the account, used card once to buy the crate will supply that info as well. Good and clean be the first to scoop this up someone will see the maxed wiz at less then half the price then anything else sold on here be the one smart enough to grab it. Paypal FnF only.

Noteable things include 40 slot 100% weight crate and guise of the deceiver mask.

Refund Policy
🛎️ IF not as advertised
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back