• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 50 Dark Elf Wizard (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
273   0   0
Level
Race
Dark Elf
Class
Wizard
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Hello,

I am posting this account for a friend whom i trust and am taking 100% responsibility for the sale. The toon is a 50 dark elf wizard has most of his spells including ports, ice comet, supernova. The account has only had 1 user, he created the account and will give you access to the gmail account attached. there is no CC, SQA, phone number attached. This is a Canadian account so US credit cards will not work and I am stating this so that there arent any issues or questions asked after the purchase in regards to your CC not working.

The toon is basically naked has a staff of the wheel and staff of temperature flux other than that nothing.

NOTE: I posted that I created the account and that it only has 1 owner is because the person whom i'm posting this for is the original creator and sole user of the account.

Asking $400 USD

Refund Policy
🛎️ 100% within 20 days if you get banned or lose the account for other reasons then my own.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back