• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 50 Bard, 47 Warrior - same account - 40 slot bag, Guises, 10k+ plat, etc. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
With Kunark right around the corner (mid-August), I'm looking to sell my 50 Half Elf Bard and high 40s Warrior, both of which are on the same account. (Gaming has been losing its appeal quicker than usual these days.)

The account has a 40-slotter, 10k+ plat, a krono, guises on each character, some daybreak cash, and multiple experience pots.

The bard is in full planar with decent weapons and instruments. Also, his epic has been started. Currently in a raiding guild.

The warrior is in full crafted armor with good accessories and tanking weapons. Both characters have high/maxed skills and good reputations.

I will be providing the SQA, the original e-mail address name used to create the account, and the last four digits of the first (and only) credit card associated with the account. Simply change the e-mail address on the account with the given SQA and you should be good to go.

Asking for $400 through Paypal FnF. Please PMs only.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

$400 OBO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back