• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Krono wts 5 krono $10 each or $45 for 5 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would also probably avoid this person as well unless they send first. They gave me a very fishy sounding excuse to avoid not having to send first to me. So far the only people that have not wanted to send first to me have ALWAYS been scammers.

;) It was a fishy response but I wanted to be up front. Had some issue where a seller said they sent the money but it didn't show up on my paypal. So I had them cancel the payment and nothing bad happened. However, it seemed to work perfectly today. Not sure if it was mistake on their part or mine. Check out my feedback got my second score today. Btw krono are sold

Sold! ty

So you said you would sell to me but had problems with paypal. Then some how problems were fixed and you decided to sell to someone else instead? Seems even more fishy.

hmm I know it sounds bad but I dunno what else I could have done differently. I didn't except money then say I am having paypal issues ;). I resolved my paypal issues after speaking to you realizing how sketchy it was and had another message from someone to buy them and instead of telling them they were sold I went ahead and setup the deal. Sorry, I am not very good at this that was only my 3erd sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back