• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 43 BARD and a 43 WIZ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i paid for it hero don't go bashing me when you have no idea. I can post my 10 dollar payment if you'd like i can't help that they're taking forever to verify my account. not that it even proves anything?

I sold my other 4 accounts the last week and you don't see any negative feedback so calm your tits hero

Your hostile attitude proves enough. I was not bashing you, I was asking why you lied about getting verified. Good luck to anyone who deals with this individual.

Exactly... You said it right there hero.. you claimed that I lied about it.. heres my payment to RedGuides

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171130-131349.png
    Screenshot_20171130-131349.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 13
This guy has been blowing up my inbox, pretty sure it is Ryan just by how hes carrying on. Make a new sign and move on bud

- - - Updated - - -

He is a blatent liar none the less and I hope no one gets burned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back