• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 WTS: 20-25k plat (1 Viewer)

AmongstKings

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided I'm going to focus on pokemon go now, oddly enough, so I'm selling all my stuff for some plat. If anyone is interested, I'll be online for 2-3 more hours.

I'm also accepting itunes giftcards as payment :)

I was scammed out of $15 worth of plat, he's trying to "counter" my efforts by making an accusation against me. Sadly, this trade took an hour before work, and I didn't have the time address this issue. He charges back instantly after receiving the plat, I'll post screenshots when I get home.

Yea it took an hour for you to verify your PayPal account after I paid you the 15$.. I have 100% positive feedbacks from all the sellers I've dealt with why would I jeopardize my status on redguides for 15$ worth of plat??.

Why are both of you doing $15 deals on a policed server AmongstKings and Jiggadude? No one should be doing deals below $75, preferably $100 for P99. We all need to do our part to keep GMs out of here, and make this a safe and respectable community. That includes being verified for P99 sales or linking up on a completely established Facebook account and cell phone. I'm not going to go into much detail, but the GMs would be best to stay off this forum and away from ever trying to persuade/punish anyone for deals. Especially toward me personally.

If any of you really needs to ask my reasons for saying this maybe you should be playing a different server like Phinigel. Most people don't understand a lot of the details involved in a safe trade on P99.

Last edited:
Well initially it was an 85$ deal for his 25k 30k he supposedly was selling.. He then told me he actually didn't have he plat and it was random items that's worth that amount. I said it was fine, then we would go back and forth on who would go first.. He then posted threads of someone he claims was him.. So I gave him the benefit of the doubt(which was bad on my part) to go first and we would do 2 transactions of first 15$ then he would give me acct info, I then would log on and verify it after that give him the rest. He agreed and I gave him 15$ after that have me wait for about an hour or so because he claimed he was talking to PayPal rep so they can verify his account after he was done he then told me he would reset his computer. After he did that he came back thinking he was gonna give me the info but nope I get the silent treatment instead. No info no plat nothing.

I've done business with Jiggadude before and he has always paid and given faith, I would believe him over this other yokel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back