• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 2 Accounts (50 SHM/50 PAL [naked]) + (46 RNG (Heavily twinked) / 39 WAR/20DRU) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smickers85

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Changes in RL have caused me to quit gaming. Selling two separate accounts, will change emails / security questions etc upon payment.

First account contains a 50 Barbarian (M) Shaman in odds and ends gear, all spells and skills, just gear and go. Same for the 50 High Elf (M) paladin on the account. Both characters have Guise of the Deceiver and the Paladin has Jboots.

Second account contains a heavily twinked 46 ranger (ready for planes) with items including FBSS/Djarn's/HBC/Mithril x 3, Diamondine x 2, other slots have Ivy Etched etc. This account has 1 Krono and 2590 DB Cash.

If you have any questions about the characters or the accounts, or would like to send an offer please PM me.

Re: WTS 2 Accounts (50 SHM/50 PAL [naked]) + (46 RNG (Heavily twinked) / 39 WAR/20DRU

Willing to let them go for 75 each or 125 for both. PM please.

Re: WTS 2 Accounts (50 SHM/50 PAL [naked]) + (46 RNG (Heavily twinked) / 39 WAR/20DRU

Smickers, please respond to my PMs. I would hate to falsely accuse you of scamming me for your 50shaman/50pally account that I just paid you $75 USD for, but you are making it very difficulty at this point...

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else buy the other account? The one I mentioned above has no characters on any server. Oh well, $75 is chump change. First time Ive been scammed on this site in over 2 years.

Exactly why I do not buy from people with no feedback. Smickers85 has been online, I expect Redbot to get his ass soon

I was considering buying the ranger, then my gut told me he was a piece of garbage. Probably some 14 year old being as he did all that for a measly $75 lol.

Haha yeah man, dont do it! Oh well, you win some you lose. I was willing to gamble $75 on a 50 ogre shaman, my own fault.

Bazaar needs to be changed so only verified people can sell stuff. Far too many folks getting scammed.

I'm pretty positive I know this guy in RL telling from the user name, and he's not the scammer type. I'll try to check with him what's up. Sounds strange.

Ask dhew for his name and location from the PayPal account that was used. See if they match up to the guy you know.

PM me if you want, I think I still have it all saved. What makes it even more fishy is that fact he had the account expired from All Access so I couldn't immediately see the characters, AND he had the account set as a UNITED KINGDOM account so I couldn't quickly add a credit card - this requires daybreak to change it back to US account on their end before I can add a US based credit card...If that makes sense.

At this point im 100% sure he's a scammer, and it looks like he's been banned - rightfully so. Thanks redbot!

He does live in the UK so that's about right, and it's the right person. I'll send you the reply in PM, I don't want to cause public drama. And I'm not here to like defend him or anything, just noticed I know the guy and thought I'd get some clarity.

This has been sorted. It was a fair bit stupid, but it was an honest mistake. dhew now has the account. Just lucky I saw Smickers85's ban in the new threads this morning. :)

Yes, Dretski fixed this mishap. Honest mistake...not so sure because the original poster would have contacted me back in that case instead of refuse to answer emails and PMs, but a mistake non-the-less. Also donated to Dretski's dog charity cause! If you havent done it yet, please do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back