• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 110 Shadowknight 110 Necromancer 1 account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

harx00

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Level
Race
Dark Elf (Both)
Class
Shadowknight, Necromancer
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟡 Yes, but I can't supply the answer.
110 sk and 110 necro fv server.
110 SK is fully group geared 106-110 but mostly 110 gear (including weapon) - +300ish AA's in addition to to the granted. Some nice augs to, and a shrink earring (dimin) and drunkards stien (no epic)

110 necro has some slots of 106-110 group gear- mostly nude, around 200+ AA in addition to the granted

both are Heroic characters so they have the few extra heroic aa's and can be deleted for a new heroic

+1 year so lesson is avail on sk.

im the original owner, names never been on accnt but a sq : a is set I can provide this
cc may have been used before (cant remember, nrmally use paypal) but its an outdated card and theres non on file.

account expansions: up tp empires.

asking only 60 paypal

they were both powerleveld in-game with help but sk's skill are mostly up to his level.

Refund Policy
🛎️ none
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back