• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS - 105 Necro - 14 year vet - Raid belt, lots of rank3 spells (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deftoner500

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello!

Selling my necro as I have come to that moment where I realize I am done after all this time. We have some things to pay for I will be selling all 3 of my accounts and I will link the others as well.

This guy has been my main and was created in 2002. He is on a normal live server, ready for transfer.

105 necro 14k aas with tbm gear, tbm raid belt, about 290 raid currency coins so about ready for another piece. About 3/4 of rank 3 spells, 2.0 epic, need one item for the anguish dot enhancement robe and some other regular goodies. I think he has about 70k plat and about 6 days left on gold status. Also TDS progression all done and a lot of tbm being done recently but room for improvement.

The magelo isnt working since today was a patch, I will upload it when its ready. I will give info, just post your interest then message me we can work out the details.

300 dollars

Attachments

• EQ000052.jpg
    EQ000052.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 133
  • EQ000044.jpg
    EQ000044.jpg
    566.4 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back