• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 103 heroic account wiz - infinite reroll $50 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
782   0   0
WTS 103 heroic account wiz - infinite reroll $50.

Account is a 103 wiz, no tbm, no TDS expac. have to buy tbm to get lvl 103. around 8k aa's.

Perk is it's a legit heroic character account so if you deleted the wizard you can roll another level 85 of any class you want. Can do it infinite amount of times.

50 bucks takes the account.

SOLD

Last edited:
I saw this and thought it was a cool idea to reroll. I have some heroic toons, so I dig some digging.

If you purchase a Heroic Character and delete it, you can replace that character with another level 85 Heroic Character. This allows players to make one purchase, and try every class if they would like to! If you delete a free character after the trial period, it acts like a normal character deletion.

The platinum a Heroic Character starts with is a one-time offering, rewarded to the first character you create or upgrade using the feature. If you delete your character and make a new one, you will not receive the platinum again. Delete wisely!

https://www.everquest.com/news/heroic-character-faq

Ya I've been able to delete any heroic toon I've made and remake it. So I'm not sure what the trial period is but I've had heroic toons for years now. Maybe when they gave the free ones out but mine aren't free.

I also deleted a heroic toon recently that i purchased 1.5years ago so and was able to make a new toon on another server. just fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back