• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 100k worth of items p99 blue (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballertronix

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to get rid of everything I have on p99. This includes a fungi + ~60k worth of smaller items and also a few level 30-40 toons.

Looking to sell everything as a package and am firm on price.

275 paypal FF
or
250 bitcoin

I will only sell to verified/reputable people and I will go first in the trade since I have no rep/verification.

I will not respond to anyone who is not red verified.

Leave me a message and I will get back to you soon. Thank you

I am willing to give the items/account info (including emu pw) before receiving payment so that should be enough for someone to trust me. By going first though I will obviously be looking for someone who has made a few transactions before. If nobody is willing to trade in such a manner, then yes, I will have to get verified. Thanks

Is it not possible for someone to allow you to log in and see it is real then log out. In the time they log out and go to send the money. The password could be changed. Is this not possible?

I'm trying to construct a trade where I assume the risk and you should feel safe and somehow I have people posting about how it could wrong. Strange times. If you don't want the account, I can trade just the items only. However, I do not think throwing my lower tier account in on top of the items makes it any more likely for me to be a GM. You pay after you have changed the emu, or you pay after you have received the items in a trade. I'm relying on the fact that a repped user isn't going to want to scam over a few hundred dollars

Willing to take 250 paypal FF

Assuming the risk of me being a GM and getting banned? Maybe. That is a risk everyone takes by doing something that is not allowed by the server operators so I'm not sure how thats pertinent. As far as getting scammed, you are indeed taking zero risk and I am taking all of it. Its very clear and even after you made a post questioning the method and getting corrected by myself and another person you are still posting, trying to derail the thread.

I think people will be able to decide for themselves at this point, so please stop throwing in random opinions that I have to reply to. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back