• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB your plat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left this seller a negative feedback as he got my money and then got a bunch of people banned. Minutes later he leaves me a negative...makes me wonder. Not to join the tin-foil hat club, I was pretty careful on using different VPN, and doing other things to make the money untraceable, etc and was still banned. For the old P99 players know that the server worked the donations years ago to survive. Now it doesn't push donations to run those big servers which makes me suspicious that some of these sellers work or know the p99 staff. Be very careful buying from these mass sellers...from my foxhole, something really stinks about these sellers.

Anyways if I am wrong, my bad. Just bummed trying to get my kid started in EQ and got whacked. Knew there is inherent risk and I had a bad feeling about this thus my reason for being very careful. I know a bunch of others buying from timcook53 were caught up with bans, however the big looser is the buyers as we lost the cash, plat, and my kid's account. The reason I post this as a warning as the timcook53 left me a negative feedback just minutes ago however he is the one who walks away with the cash.

I'm convinced the corruption really does go all the way up into the server staff. They must have agreements with the players that have all the content on lockdown and sell loot rights and MQs.

It's also trivial for one of them to just /generate platinum in game (or whatever the command would be) to sell on RG or elsewhere at will. It's not like anyone is auditing the in-game economy. :p

To bust your bubble, which I too feel the GM's and people at the top run the whole market and they got mad at me for lowering the prices on plat. I was a regular player back in the day, bought some plat at a price and turned it around. I was just upset you sent me negative feedback because you got banned. You all know my transactions were smooth as hell, you can't deny that based on your first feedback. I'm sorry we all got banned but that server blows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back