• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB/WTTF Blue druid (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello, im looking to aquire a 50 + druid on p1999 blue server I can offer trade in account, and in game items such as a fungi if the character is very high level and well equipped. what I have to offer is a 51 human human monk with epic mostly stripped some no drop items jboots and some crescent gear. also on the account is a 25 cleric with epic. cleric is stripped besides epic. id be willing to offer some cash aas well through paypal. also open to other accounts let me know.

i dont know how the hell i came across this website, i think it was a popup to be honest but it's exactly what i was looking for haha. i have a 51+ druid, reply and we can talk, im not really looking for real money though unless its cash but i doubt that. anyway reply and get back to me
Edit. i have 200+ wis with decent gear and a 30ish monk as well with fbss and decent gear. also this is my first and only acct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back