• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Live (normal server) wtb wtt 112 warrior or 113 pally for a 115 sk gear and aa atleast tier 1 and 25k plus aa (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystlwakens

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking to purchase 115sk closer to max aa gear doesn't really matter aslong as its like alteast tier 1 tov augs Is a plus. message me with price or I also have a 112 warrior 30k aa fully aug in best augs up to ros and a few tov he has full tier 1 group gear. 9 year vete rewards
or I have a 113 pally pretty much geared and auged same only he has a few ros raid items. as I did raid on him for about 5 months before I decied I rather play a sk. message me with price or what u got to trade thanks.

This person is a SCAM do not do business with him/her. Agreed to purchase this Warrior account with 9 kronos on it and the person never came threw once money was sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back