• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB - Windstriker ranger - 60 warrior - any level pots bound cleric (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

archaeic

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for only one of these accounts, possibly two depending on what comes a long first and the price.

Windstriker/epic ranger(velious geared preferred but not a requirement) Can be stripped of most/all droppables, Sky haste cloak is a bonus if you have it and or that helm of tracker with truesight.

60 warrior(epics would be cool, but I would settle for any sort of new velious aggro weapons such as trident(tov), willsapper, infestation. Would prefer it be a NON fatty race as moving around in small dungeons makes AoN a necessity which may or may not be able to buy. Would prefer this character be fully geared, in no drops or some sort of bis kunark gear or anywhere from half velious geared(quest armor, weapons) to being well geared with lots of tov and other boss loots. A ogre/troll etc large race would not deter me, but depending on the gear and such we can hopefully negotiate price from there.

Cleric, any level, pots bound. Epic would be helpful to have already but I can quest one out if not otherwise. Stripped of droppables is fine with me.

Not looking for any accounts that have emu bound to either a cell phone recovery #, or an email you are unwilling to pass over(some people make accounts, and have them made on their original main email they use daily I can't work with this need full access over the accounts emu)

Nevermind the warrior, Unless he has kael or skyshrine no drop quest armor AND tov/velious raid gear. I am not looking to spend a whole bunch, the server is currently super low population with peak time being around 70-80(main guild boxing anywhere from 10-20 extra toons, rest of the server half of them boxing as well, another 5 or so are bots for OOC/leaderboards. The offer for a windy epic ranger still stands, and a pots bound cleric(as unlikely as this is to find nowadays)

I have a 60 paladin, best in slot on just about everything, Kael armor, all the TOV paladin drops and doodads. Lev cloak, gobby earring, etc. However I don't have the emulator info, so that could pose a problem. Can't figure out what email was used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back