• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB VT shard's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I hate this quest with a vengeance, so I want to buy loot rights for the following shards:
Fungus Grove
Akheva Ruins(including container!)
Sanctus Seru
Acrylia Caverns.

Ideally looking for someone who can provide them all. PM me if you can provide and we can work out a price.

Last edited:
I'm curious what these will go for since they are going to be perma-camped for a long, long time by the big guilds.

I'm curious what these will go for since they are going to be perma-camped for a long, long time by the big guilds.

Eh I've never gone long to find a group for any of these shard camps and I've never been guilded. I did spend cumulatively almost 30 hours on 3 diff chars for my FG shards though. I am not looking forward to doing it again and would probably pay 20k for loot rights =P.

I mean... 2 of them are incredibly easy solo camps... another 2 frequently rot because of AoE groups in the areas... There are really only 2 that I would say are 'difficult' to get... but it's all RNG. We had a guild group get like, 5 of the FG in 2-3 hours.

I mean... 2 of them are incredibly easy solo camps... another 2 frequently rot because of AoE groups in the areas... There are really only 2 that I would say are 'difficult' to get... but it's all RNG. We had a guild group get like, 5 of the FG in 2-3 hours.

FG wasn't bad for us either. I personally had the worst luck in ME, took me 6 hours.

The going rate is generally 1kr each, is probably pay 3 for FG and 6 for ME cause that took me forever. I can imagine AC and The Deep go to rot a lot. Ssra is also relatively common since melees have to be down there and the shards are way more common compared to the ores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back