• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Titanium Client MQ2 Plugins (Speed,Warp,DoCrack) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title states, I'm looking to buy working plugins for EverQuest Titanium, including MQ2 warp, speed, and docrack. I've been a long time member of websites that provide these services, and have had no problem in the past paying a monthly fee to have these plugins provided, however the fact that I need to log in to custom macroquest launchers to use them has become a problem. So, I need these plugins with zero limitation on usage. I'll require both the working, compiled versions as well as the updated source code for each. I currently have source code for MQ2DoCrack as well as MQ2Warp, however they are for a different client builds. I'm not sure if the source code for the docrack plugin itself needs to be updated at all (haven't tried compiling it yet) seeing as the offset hacks are contained in a separate ini file, but I can provide the source for both as needed. I already have a working docrack .ini file.

Please contact me via PM with any questions or with interest in helping me with this, or if you have other plugins I may be interested in. Price is negotiable.

Or, if you have the working source for these and are feeling generous, you can simply PM them to me too. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back