• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB/T: TDS for 5 Kronos or Level 100 Heroics on Live servers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

playj

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I am looking for a couple more TDS expansion gift codes.

The codes can be bought from Daybreak store (The Darkened Sea Standard Edition Gift Pack) or from Steam.

Paying 2 Kronos each or your choice of the following Level 100 Heroic characters:
EDIT: There is now a 50% off sale on TDS because the new expansion is coming, so offer is now 2 Kronos for a single TDS , or 5 Kronos for 2 TDS gift packs ( comes out to less than $8 per Krono if you buy the gift packs with your all-access character).

EDIT2:
If you want to acquire level 100 characters from me, I ask for 2 TDS gift packs for one character. For some reason, Daybreak does not apply sales tax to US Paypal purchases, so the actual cost for you would be 2x18=$36.
This offer is good until Oct 1 or whenever Daybreak cancels the sale..

EDIT3:
Well, I currently have plenty of TDS expansions but willing to leave characters up until the sale ends. :)

FV:
hum brd m 100 FV RESERVED
frg mnk m 100 FV
frg nec m 100 FV RESERVED
gnm nec m 100 FV
de enc f 100 FV
ogr bst f 100 FV
hlf clr m 100 FV
he dru m 100 FV
de enc f 100 FV
we rng m 100 FV
eru sk m 100 FV

Bertox
he brd m 100 bertox RESERVED
frog pal m 100 bertox

Luclin
vah shm m 100 luclin

Trakanon(Trakanon chars get a free transfer to any regular server, including Firiona Vie, AB etc)
bar rog f 100 Trak SOLD
bar bst m 100 Trak
gnm sk f 100 Trak SOLD

Vox
bar bst m 100 vox SOLD
bar ber m 100 vox SOLD
he pal f 100 vox SOLD

Xegony
de enc f 100 xegony
de nec m 100 xegony
drk dru m 100 xegony
frg pal f 100 xegony
ogr shm m 100 xegony RESERVED

All the characters were created in March of 2014 bonus round, thus they have the 1st Veteran AA Lesson of the Devoted and bunch of Loyalty Currency saved up(3k+ on most).
The usual 19/21 expansions.
They have 1-85 and 96-100 ROF spells/skills.

AA is what heroics start with ranging from 4k to 5.5k. The main difference for heroics is that they get the DoN and MPG AAs which auto-grant does not give.

Gear is mostly T1 group COTF/TDS on FV chars, a mixture of ROF/COTF/TDS on regular servers and mostly heroic with some ROF on Trak. Charm is usually heroic.

You also get 150k plat on each char.
You also get the regular heroic bonuses, bags, fast mount.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back