• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB PL - Monk - Current Level 37 - Desired level 46 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I would like to do this today, if possible. Can be AFK or Active PL, prefer active PL to be honest. My character is pretty well geared.

It is only 9 levels, I don't see that presenting too much challenge for PL purposes. Could grind out 3-4 with hard xp'ing in a day.

I will be available for PM / discussion most of the day. Really just want to get this through with. Was level 22 When I originally started looking for PL, and grinded 15 levels myself while waiting.

I have absolutely no preference on rate, I.E. hourly or per level. Just want to get this done. If you want to quote hourly, level based, or for the whole "job", i'm open to whatever.

Edit: Now level 40 (Can group with 60 and gain xp), still looking to go to 46. Will be on for the rest of the day. Prefer to pay by Paypal FnF.

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump, updated info.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back