• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB PL - 10-34 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there!

I'm looking for a safe, efficient PL from 10-34 or thereabouts on cleric (can AOE). I've done that grind so many times I cannot stomach it again.

Account is clean as a whistle. Let me know what you charge and we can work something out. I'm happy to pay a premium for a good service.

Let me know how you'd like to contact that makes you feel the most comfortable.

Thanks!

If your serious about this, you should get verified, and even as a verified user, its very difficult to find people that will plvl you.

None the less, if your not verified, and you want someone to reveal to you their toon's name for plvling, your putting them in a high risk and relatively low reward position (mostly if you don't pay upfront). If you get verified, you will have - some - level of implied trust, but still it may not be enough.

My 2c.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back