• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB P99 PLAT (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why make a thread? There is literally a guy selling what you want and has been bumping his thread over and over. Go hit up a WTS ad, plenty unanswered.

I have, they do not reply back that is why I made my own thread so they can all see someone is looking and get in touch with me. A little thought before posting goes a long way my friend.

Says the scammer lol

you were selling plat 3k per with over 400 views on a forum where plat has been dry 3 posts and still no feed back hmmmm

I'm guessing everyone else figured not to trust you as well?

I also see you deleted your post hmmmmmm

I have, they do not reply back that is why I made my own thread so they can all see someone is looking and get in touch with me. A little thought before posting goes a long way my friend.

Funny I have hit up everyone selling plat and everyone replied. Maybe no one wants to deal with a non verified because they are smart...... friend.

Klipche, I've offered to get verified I have been before that's not the issue. My forum stats are better than your's.

They just simply never reply and not replying because someone is not "verified" is not a valid excuse. People sell plat to make money its a business and businesses want to make money if they don't want to deal with me solely on the basis im not "verified" on a forum even after I've offered to get "verified" well then they're just stupid which leaves me to believe MR zero feed back in 2 years that you're lying

14 posts in 2 years with zero feed back but they all reply to you? LMAO GTFO moron

If I was selling a bunch of plat and high items then yeah I could see being verified but buyer takes all risk as vurtial items are not supported plus everyone on here wants paypal friends and famly which is kind of odd because those charges can never be disputed.

seller should always be verifed I wont dispute that but buyers its not that big of an issue IMO but like I've said I've offered many times to get virfied first just don't want to waste the extra 10$ for no reason on one deal unless I have to

This isnt a business for a majority of the people here its just side money. Many dont like selling to low feedback people on this forum for p99 because if you get caught with 1 transaction it gets everyone else busted that you dealt with as well and all your accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back