• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Loot Rights - Fused Mnemonic of Khati, Ancient Burrower Cap, Circle of Smoke ETC. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Buying loot rights for any of the following items, paying krono or cash, we'll figure out a way to do it safely. I have excellent feedback.

-Book for Fused Mnemonic of Khati Sha
-Ancient Burrower Flesh Cap
-Ancient Burrower Hide Tunic
-Arcanist's Seal
-Circle of Smoke
-Nocnivin's Small Book of Logic
-Shadowed Storm Sphere
-Grand Shield of Faith
-Shield of Holy Vigor
-Shield of Ssraeshza
-Yelinak's Head
-Shield of Mental Fortitude
-Heavy Yttrium Chestplate
-Mask of Piety

Re: WTB Loot Rights - Fused Mnemonic of Khati, Ancient Burrower Cap, Circle of Smoke

I'm going to make a separate post, but in case someone wants to kill two birds with one stone --- I'm looking to buy Loot Rights for the following off Lord Inquisitor Seru:

Bow of Storms, Yttrium Wrapped Leggings, Yttrium Wrapped Sleeves, Yttrium Studded Mantle, Yttrium Studded Veil.

Can pay Krono or cash right before looting off corpse. Please PM with price for each. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back