• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Krono, Plat. & Rare Items!! Agnarr FTW!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Looking to establish myself here as a buyer and possible seller, verification pending, annual sub paid for and now I am looking to buy items on Agnarr where I play to build up rep. here and gain items to use on said server.
PM me with what you have and looking I am forward to working with a trusted and tight community!

Last edited:
Right on man, Welcome to the community. Be cautious of potential scammers. Best to stick to verified sellers or those with high feedback for your safety.

Thanks, appreciate it!

I'm in the same boat. Verification is pending. Looking to build a bit of a rep myself. Been on and off all of the TLP servers and looking to get back to playing again. This seems to be the place to be if your looking to buy or sell things. Looking to buy a character myself. I have a solid stash of Krono so I hope that will help establish a trust worthy reputation selling some of them off.

Oh also does anyone know roughly how long it takes? Hours? Days? Weeks? To get verified that is after you provide all the needed info

i think with the holiday weekend they are a bit behind, im in the same boat. put my verification in on the 22nd. I assume with the weekend over it will be looked at for all of us waiting

I'm new on here, just trying to liquidate my krono as I'm quitting the game. We could do small transactions since I don't have any feedback yet. I was thinking $8.50 per krono which seems lower than average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back