• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB High lvl Necro (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rullan

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! I'm new to the P99 scene and with work and family I really don't see myself starting from scratch! Playing Live for 7 years and i switch games and want to come back to my first love of an MMORPG, plus I love that nostalgic classic feel again. I hear lots of great things about this Emulation Server and decided to give it a try.

So As posted in the Title i am looking for a Necro. I prefer a Iksar if possible but will take a Dark Elf. Would like to have : Epic 1.0 and like them to be geared. They don't have to be top notch but at least able to hold there own in group situations for the higher up content. I'm looking to spend $200-$350 but will pay up to $400 for the RIGHT toon.

Note: I am paying for the time you spent on this character Not that Character. So if you would like to part with your Necro for some $ then please feel free to shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back