• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB: Epic Monk/Bard/Wizard/Rogue (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Looking to buy any of the above characters. Looking for 60 preferred, would accept 58+. Must have epic - would prefer fully geared with planar + no drops.

I fully get people not wanting to expose themselves and their characters for security - but sending me PMs with zero information on your character, and an unwillingness to show the character in game or provide me with information before I purchase isn't going to fly. I've been a member on Redguides for years - long before EMU was around. I'm happy to use a middleman if that makes you more comfortable - but I'm interested in characters that can actually be described to me, so I know what I'm paying for.

I'm certainly willing to pay substantially for a well geared character with email and SMS unset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back