• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB EoK raid geared toon (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I haven't actively played in about 6 months and I'm looking to jump back into raiding with a toon that needs little to no improvement.

Mainly looking for: rogue, zerker, enchanter, or cleric .

Requirements:
+Be verified or have feedback as a seller
+clean account
+transferable
+toon must have all the useful things for its class and/or raiding (epics, clickies, etc)
+have the best set of augs possible or close to it for its class
+majority of EoK raid gear

****Ready to make a deal, so PM me with what you have. Offer/Price can be discussed in PMs.

Last edited:
Re: WTB TBM or EoK raid geared toons

I haven't actively played in about 6 months and I'm looking to jump back into raiding with a toon that needs little to no improvement.

I'm open to all classes except tanks at the moment.

Requirements:
+Be verified or have feedback as a seller
+clean account
+transferable
+toon must have all the useful things for its class and/or raiding (epics, clickies, etc)
+have the best set of augs possible or close to it for its class
+at least TBM raid geared, EoK preferred but not a deal breaker if it's tbm raid :)

****Ready to make a deal, so PM me with what you got and we can talk price etc.

Have to pick , This is almost like Asking for a 500k house with 20 bucks lol -- /hugs pixle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back