• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Druid UNVERIFIED account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you verify the email tied to the account, you are not going to be able to play it for very long.

I would suggest looking for an account that you receive the email address as well, once you purchase. You can always change that email later as well.

Because DBG won't allow zombie accounts with no emails. Theoretically, you could register an account with [email protected], get on, spend a krono, and play it for 10 hours, but you couldn't log on again without verifying the email first.

I've tried.

There is always risk involved, but your best bet is to purchase from Verified, Premium, and high rated traders.

Here's a guide:

By following that guide, you can avoid this:

I have a few Krono activated accounts several years old with unverified emails, no SQA set. I haven’t played in a few weeks however, has something changed recently?

I have a few Krono activated accounts several years old with unverified emails, no SQA set. I haven’t played in a few weeks however, has something changed recently?

I tried leveling an account this way a month ago and had to verify the email. This is not a problem for me because I just hand over the email and the game account at the same time.

Few lessons to be learned here for everyone..

1. You absolutely CAN play the game on an account without verifying your email. I know this, as I never verify my accounts I intend on selling.
2. Skip the launcher log-in. Can't remember exactly how, but you can open up EQ straight to the log-in screen by adding "patch-me" to the end of the EQ Icon properties.
3. Keep your "main" account, or even just a verified zombie account logged into the Launcher so you can still update the game when required.
4. This way, you can log-in to the WTS accounts and get them leveled / whatever else, but you don't have to hand over any email information to the buyer. Once they log-in via EQ.com, they're able to change the email to whatever they want, verify it, and that's that. By never verifying the first email account, the first verified email account means they are the "first owner" of the account.

Cheers!!!

Once you start using the mentioned Bypass, you'll never go back to the Launcher until you absolutely have to in order to update the game. =D I can open 10 - 15 clients of EQ in about 5 - 10 seconds.

Once you start using the mentioned Bypass, you'll never go back to the Launcher until you absolutely have to in order to update the game. =D I can open 10 - 15 clients of EQ in about 5 - 10 seconds.

I hate typing the password each time :/

Also, I'd like to start off by saying sorry to @Shukiden for hijacking your WTB thread and turning it into a discussion 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back