• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Cleric Mentor Session (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm buying a Cleric but there are no good guides out there. Willing to pay 2 Kronos for 45mins to 1 hour of explaining how to play a 115 cleric from someone who knows what they're doing.
I'm not new to EverQuest. I have other 115 characters. I just don't know anything about this class.

>> Someone willing to use voice chat on Discord is a requirement. I'm slow and need to have things explained multiple times.
>> Someone willing to jump on Bertox server to actually show me in person in a zone would be preferred but not required. I might even add some extra $.
>> Might pay for a written or video guide as well.

Topics to be covered...
1.What are the different kinds of Cleric spells, heals, buffs, other stuff. I know that Enchanters have runes and auras... WTF do Clerics have?
2. Best ways of doing damage
3. Different roles - how to solo vs how to group vs other roles
4. Best gear I should be shooting for
5. Creation and use of macros
6. Whatever else you think is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back