• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Bulk droppables, good characters and plat. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Please if I give u my skype info use it. as I get spammed a lot of these forums and I can only send so many messages an hour.

Hail!

I am looking to buy more stock and have capital now to invest in a big bulk storage if you are looking to get rid of it. Please remember that I am a reseller, I have survived 2 rmt banwaves as well as all my clients. except one guy, but after checking with him what happened, it turns out he had also bought from arcane1.

I put a lot of work and time into making this as safe as possible (I even listen to Sirkens mostly boring stream which has provided me with a lot of insight into how to avoid getting caught), and I have been playing my characters on p99 blue all the time doing my trading here and never gotten banned. I do not provide explanations on how I avoid it all unless you have bought from me for a high amount of plat.

I buy at a little bit under the market value generally. and when buying bulk I expect a good deal on wares, do not expect to get market value when selling to me as I need to make a good profit for it to be worth my time. Please PM me your skype info and we can discuss what you have and what I am willing to pay for it. I am also willing to buy your super character, but I will most likely not be interested unless it has droppables.

I am currently looking for characters with a good amount of droppables in the 1000 dollar range. or various accounts with many droppables.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Please remember to NOT give me feedback

Last edited:
Bump Still looking this is the place to get rid of your stock safely. I can explain exactly what it is I do to keep everything as safe as possible. And no its is not simply masking IPs, its ALOT more than that. takes a bit of work but is very effective.

Bump Buying for 1000s of dollars worth of bulks, you can literally not have enough stuff that I cant buy it. here is your chance to unload everything in one big sale.

Pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back