• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Wtb BOC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Looking for a BOC, paying cash paypal friends, or Krono.

If cash will only go first if you are verified and have more feedback than I.

I am pretty sure the high end items on Phinny aren't really being sold yet. I've offered ridiculously high amounts for a Scepte of Destruction and a Gnome mask and they just aren't being sold. TBH its probably just rumors from all the drama guilds that high end loot is even being sold.

SODs/Gnome masks no longer drop, so trying to buy one of those is basically asking someone what the price of being kicked from their guild would be. You probably won't find one of these for sale for a while.

I'm surprised we haven't seen more BoCs for sale on here though, I would have thought by now a few would be up. I imagine in a months time there will be a number of them for sale.

AOW dies 3-4 times a day and will continue to do so for the next 5 months. SOD will never drop again.

I am really surprised the market is not flooded with BOC's

I read on Reddit (I know I know.... ) that some guild was selling them was the only reason I was even looking for an SoD. From the looks of the posts though it fooled me and its just one guild slinging mud at another who woke the sleeper, shame as I am dead serious about buying an SoD also.

The BoCs as Sog said though drop 4x a week in the open world plus all of the instance guilds that kill it. I imagine as others have posted that it will easily be more available than an SoD, maybe that's a good alternative for me also and cheaper :hfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back