• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hondox

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
looking to buy a raid geard lvl 70 wiz rogue ranger or monk with over 300 aa's must have all info for account security. pm me. verified is a plus will also take a necro

Last edited:
First off, I'm not verified as I'm newer to the site but if thats a requirement, I have no problem working towards verification.

I have a 300+ offensively focused aa wizard with anguish access, all spells, including ancient- a mix between tacvi gear, mpg trial, qvic goat gear and potime gear-she has her 1.5, 1.0, translocate book from potime, class specific wep with nuke clickie from tacvi aswell as most of her current spell focus-I can gladly provide a magelo later this afternoon if you're interested- I was asking $200 for her but am open to negotiate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back