• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Account - Drinal or Transferrable (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moorthon

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me just put this out there, price is not important to me, but I will not be easily persuaded into paying more than I think a character/account is worth.
Currently in the market for an EQ1 Account, though I fear having a previous owner use the Account Recovery to get their account back, or at least locked/banned.
I will be as specific as I can with what I am looking for. Also, I will probably not reply super fast to all PMs, as I have a pretty rough work schedule. And I currently reside in Iraq, so timezone will have an affect on response times.

What I am seeking is an Account with one of the following, alts will not be considered for extra $$$, unless they're obviously worthy to sell alone, i.e. 80 Cleric + 80 Beastlord on same account.

Level: 70 - 80
Class: Cleric (75+), Beastlord, Shaman, Warrior (75+)
AA: 100 minimum
Keys/Flags: Any
Equipment: Not important, but not stripped of droppables.

Send PM with the following:
*Up-to-Date Magelo/EQ Players Link
*Up-to-Date Magelo/EQ Players Link for noteworthy Alts
*Current Server
*Character Class, Race, and Gender
*If Character(s) are Transferrable
*Asking Price - Must Be Negotiable.

Thanks in advance.

Do people even really visit this place anymore? I can understand the Level 2 section and all, but do people honestly buy/sell accounts sucessfully on here? Don't seem to impress at the moment, considering what I listed is far from unusual. And to receive no responses, save for someone selling a character I did not list.

(Unfortunately my PayPal wont go through, Limited Access cause of retards trying to guess my password)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back