• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB - A Teacher (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crabsauce

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have attempted and failed to get myself up and running on both isboxer and mq2 a number of times in the past. I end up getting overwhelmed trying to get everything set up and end up going back to just playing one character. I'd like to employ the services of an experienced individual who can get into voice chat with me and walk me through how to set up this stuff and guide me through the finer details to get it all running. Only requirement would be that you are a good teacher and have the patience to explain things thoroughly. Payment would be in krono. Not sure how many hours it would take to go through all of this. Let me know if you are interested in the job. I plan on rolling some new toons on Ragefire but it doesn't really matter what server you primarily play on.

Greetings! I don't do voice chat and I don't think i could even teach it that well through voice chat if you wanted me too - but I have a series of guides that I think you'd find very helpful for your particular situation:

http://almarsguides.com/eq/gettingstarted/boxing/

There's guides on how to setup both Isboxer/Mq2 and it explains things so basically that really anyone should be able to get it. There's also multiple guides explaining the same thing to cross reference and use for information.

All my guides are free so you don't have to worry about paying a dime.

A level 2 subscription is helpful as it opens more options for forums access where some of the tools are more thoroughly discussed and more guides / help can be found.

I have given you a free month of level 2 access (it has to be set up manually, may take a day or two) to download or MQ2 compile (very vanilla) and other things so you can have time to get familiar with the tool and how to use it.

As you find guides / information and it is helpful, click the "thanks" button on posts (there's a limit per day) that rewards the poster with points towards free membership and other rewards (you get a small reward too).

If you find the help you need here (and I'm pretty sure you will) you can join as a paying level 2 member at less than $10 per month to continue having access to mq2 and the associated macros we have here.

Happy Hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back