• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB a high level toon (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
As the title says, im looking to buy a high level character for cash ($$USD$$ or €€Euro€€). Account must have a good reputation or at best none at all. Obviously cant be a banned account either. I dont really have any price in mind, so send me any offers you might have. Just please dont send me like level 51 striped accounts. Im looking for HIGH level, close to 60 or already 60 accounts. Epic is always a big plus! As are alts... As for classes, i used to love playing enchanters, so if you have one you pretty much have it already sold. I am open to ANY class though, so dont be shy :)! The more ready the character is for velious the more i will want it!

I am not looking to scam or be scammed. I will take all precautions to avoid being scammed. So if thats your plan, dont bother. I will want to talk on the phone, exchange addresses and of course meet in the game to see the character and items promised. A few more things to make sure im not dealing with a scamer. I am a fast person to deal with as well so you will have the money ASAP once the deal is made.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back