• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB a good account! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Looking to get back into the game, yet AGAIN! lol... I always think I'm quitting, but come back time and time again.

Anyways, here is the scoop. Looking for a well geared character, preferably a solo class, but I am open to any class if the gear is good. I don't necessarily have a price range, it really depends on what offers I get. EPIC is def a plus! So end me what you have, please no low level accounts unless it is extremely twinked out. I have good feedback. I am willing to talk on phone, exchange addresses, facebooks, etc to make the transaction as smooth and safe as possible.

Here is a break down of what i am looking for:

- MOST importantly a legit seller, willing to exchange info like facebook, telephone numbers and stuff.
- lvl 55+
- epic
- good amount of plat
- good/amazing gear
- preferably no rep
- no RMT in past
- all info included, including email and no SMS set!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back