• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB 5k Plat on P99 Blue for BTC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

okiron88

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just joined P99 (blue) about a week ago. I'm Struggling having a hard time getting started. I just joined Red Guides while searching the web for a plat site. at the end of the day im not a "verified" member, honestly i want to spend about 15-20$ total. 10$ to verify and 60$ minimum purchase from the 2 sellers is beyond my price range. So this is what i purpose.. I have BTC (bitcoin) I will give the USD = of 20$ in BTC.. First! to the First Verified member to PM me and discuss the details. I will be able to show proof of conversation and blockchain or recepts on here if i get ripped off of my portion of the transaction. The best i can do is Hope to find an honest member that would accept bitcoin. (for the record i can exchange btc instantly to another crypto coin using Sapeshift.io/ or into a virtual giftcard of your choice (amazon,google play, walmart or more...) using Gyft.com (sending it Directly to your email before meeting me in game.) I dont have any cash in my bank until the 24th of the month. I do have Bitcoin right now... Hopefully one of you understands and will work with me. Much love PM

*edit* i am negotiable if you only have 4k ill still pay 20$ because of the risk i just want gear

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back