• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Mischief Writing my wrongs from years ago - a message from ryan and sean (1 Viewer)

Let Me Fix It

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this will be deleted instantly, but I want to begin fixing the wrong i've done in my life, starting with the EverQuest Community. 10 years ago I made some mistakes with a handful of people and I won't begin to minimize it or justify it no matter what gets thrown my way. I simply am asking Redbot to assist me in trying to restore and make whole those I may have affected over the years. I'm obviously no millionaire as you all very well know, but no matter what, I want to do what's right. I'm too old for this shit to be quite honest. I truly hope Redbot can team up with me on this one so I can close this chapter of my life once and for all. Now obviously, there's going to be a lot of trolls who have jumped on the bandwagon over the years desperate for a finger to point at someone, so I am hoping Redbot can weed these people out. I just don't want it to turn into a free for all of people making it a circus to try and capitalize off my mud stained name. I'm not even sure how to go about this, but obviously if you have any PROOF or hard evidence that you can show me, I will 100% gladly take care of you. Or maybe you'll remember the circumstance which in turn will trigger my memory. I know no matter what here, you all will still hate me, but that's not why I'm doing this. I'm doing this because it's the right thing to do. I do not wish to sell on here or buy on here. That part of my life is over. I simply want to make right on what may be wrong, nothing more, nothing less. Thanks for your time.

EDIT: If you have evidence or proof, im thinking it's best to maybe @Redbot in on this one. Maybe he can update the thread "WTB" and "mischief" part to make it stand out to more people, possibly a sticky? Also as far as payment goes, I'm thinking Redbot maybe receive the payments or be used as a middle man as "proof" i deliver, that way people can't say they were not paid. Then you would be reporting directly to Redbot

Last edited:
Man, best advice I can give...

Understand that no one here wants to listen to an apology, or allow you to seek forgiveness, or whatever. If you could afford to pay-back all the people you've scammed, you would've done so by now.

The best thing you two can do is just disappear.

Man, best advice I can give...

Understand that no one here wants to listen to an apology, or allow you to seek forgiveness, or whatever. If you could afford to pay-back all the people you've scammed, you would've done so by now.

The best thing you two can do is just disappear.
I am not looking for forgiveness, nor do I want it. That's not why I'm here. I am just trying to do what I can here to right the wrong and make amends; nothing more, nothing less. This thread is directed at the handful of people that may have been wronged years ago.

Making amends is literally the same thing as seeking forgiveness.

This isn’t a courtroom, there is no statute of limitations. You and your brother are scumbags who don’t belong on a website that is trying to prevent people like you from joining it.

Making amends is literally the same thing as seeking forgiveness.

This isn’t a courtroom, there is no statute of limitations. You and your brother are scumbags who don’t belong on a website that is trying to prevent people like you from joining it.
This thread serves mostly as proof that there are no victims. Like I stated, possibly a handful of people 10+ years ago may have been affected. It's easy to remember twins. That's why we've been the EQ Villains for so many years because people continue to perpetuate it. At this point, we've turned into an urban legend, that people whisper about, but no one knows if it actually happened or not. And my point is proven with your above comment calling us scumbags, but if you take a step back, do you even have your own opinion that YOU came to on your own about us? Did you ever have an interaction with us? Or are you just piggy backing off the crowd of hate, that hates blindly. As a final reminder, this post is directed at the very small amount of people who may have been wronged years ago. This thread does not serve as a place for your unsolicited, hateful, opinion on a matter that has nothing to do with you. Good day to you bractos.

Last edited:
I’ve read, researched, and looked into both of you since practically the same day I joined this website. Since then, I have seen numerous people still becoming victim to your scams.

Also, as far as my own research, about an hour of your twitch stream tells me all I need to know about who you are as a person.

I’ve read, researched, and looked into both of you since practically the same day I joined this website. Since then, I have seen numerous people still becoming victim to your scams.

Sounds like an obsession.

I have seen numerous people still becoming victim to your scams.

Where are these alleged victims then? Why are they not presenting? What are their names? Where are the substantiated claims? Have you personally ever dealt with either of us bractos? No? Oh, you haven't. Further reason why you have no business posting on here. This thread was not written for you. No one cares about your opinion. The quicker you realize you've all created your own false narrative, the better off you'll be getting a firmer grasp on reality.

Also, as far as my own research, about an hour of your twitch stream tells me all I need to know about who you are as a person.

You spent an hour of your life on our twitch stream? I'm elated. I hope it was the one where I took a drug test on stream. Also, I'm glad to hear you were able to form a non biased opinion of me based on my physical appearance & twitch shenanigans.

Last edited:
You created this account (after the previous ones continue to be banned). You created this post. You sought out your past victims. Now you are claiming these victims don't exist and this is all a giant fabricated false narrative?

Also, as if all of your victims are continually scouring the forums here in hopes to find you've returned wanting to refund all of their money, and using THIS as your defense is hilarious to me. Oh, and it's now THEIR fault for not reaching out in a timely manner. Hah.

This type of character is typically found in those with severe narcissism. The ability to flip the script at a moment's notice to always make it someone else's fault, while simultaneously acting in a condescending pattern. Essentially, "you are not worthy of my time despite myself opening up a public forum to invite the general population for an open debate."

The other trait I found from my 1 hour (this in meth time might sound like a lot) of watching you two, was that you both exhibit the behaviors of struggling addicts. In your mind, admit it or not because of the narcissism, everything you did in the "past" was obviously linked to a time of heavy drug use. (Explains why you'd throw out a drug test that I'm assuming, you passed. Which again, isn't something normal people celebrate or want to be seen publicly) The idea of, well you can't hold me accountable because I did this when I was in a dark place, isn't a valid excuse to anyone. Just because you wake up one day and say "oh, I'm tired of being the bad guy, I'm the good guy now" doesn't hold any weight in a normal society.

But either way, this is my last response. Enjoy that motel room!

@Teichou

You created this account (after the previous ones continue to be banned). You created this post. You sought out your past victims. Now you are claiming these victims don't exist and this is all a giant fabricated false narrative?

Also, as if all of your victims are continually scouring the forums here in hopes to find you've returned wanting to refund all of their money, and using THIS as your defense is hilarious to me. Oh, and it's now THEIR fault for not reaching out in a timely manner. Hah.

This type of character is typically found in those with severe narcissism. The ability to flip the script at a moment's notice to always make it someone else's fault, while simultaneously acting in a condescending pattern. Essentially, "you are not worthy of my time despite myself opening up a public forum to invite the general population for an open debate."

The other trait I found from my 1 hour (this in meth time might sound like a lot) of watching you two, was that you both exhibit the behaviors of struggling addicts. In your mind, admit it or not because of the narcissism, everything you did in the "past" was obviously linked to a time of heavy drug use. (Explains why you'd throw out a drug test that I'm assuming, you passed. Which again, isn't something normal people celebrate or want to be seen publicly) The idea of, well you can't hold me accountable because I did this when I was in a dark place, isn't a valid excuse to anyone. Just because you wake up one day and say "oh, I'm tired of being the bad guy, I'm the good guy now" doesn't hold any weight in a normal society.

But either way, this is my last response. Enjoy that motel room!

@Teichou
i try to apologize and you continue to bully me. Where are the mods? You guys can dish it out, but when I defend myself, I get silenced. So backwards. You are obsessed with us for some odd reason. You gained what from watching me for an hour? It's fucking creepy dude... Very creepy. Why the fuck do you care what I do on my stream? It's so gross how you have such a vested interest. And once again, you provided no names of the people you said "you watched me scam" Run along and go back to those "hilarious confessional" websites you and I both know you love to frequent.

P.S. How can you forget something you yourself have admitted to "researching" and heavily consuming what we have to say to this very day. You literally continue to virtually follow us around, so don't try and flip the script on me. You admitted you watch me on twitch the other day when no one even talks about me on here anymore, so you went out of your way to find ME. Go away stalker.

Last edited:
Trust me, I'll forget about you as soon as this account gets banned like the others. And then simultaneously be reminded of your existence on the next scam you attempt to pull.

EDIT: Oh, and don't flatter yourself, someone posted your twitch here to make fun of you the same day I watched it.

Last edited:
Don't make accounts on this site. If you're serious about paying back victims then you can arrange something with me over email.

You two had been actively scamming on mischief as of a week ago broadcasting your twitch channel or whatever saying "come join the famous MTV twins live", from the same characters you use to scam everyone. Are you saying that wasn't you?

Just curious so I can watch out, is this the two methhead brothers that are on twitch on Mischief right now all the time? I also heard rumors he was Afkpowerlevel on mischief, who still to this very day will try to scam people on fake powerlevels. I dont have any actual proof, I am going off of what I have seen on twitch and personally seen on mischief.

I just read the last post. OK so it is Def the same people I am thinking of. Dont listen to this fake post, he was on last week scamming people on mischief. I think he is doing all of this for publicity, since he doesnt actually have any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back