• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Wiz/Mage accounts (two) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usedd13

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
23   0   1
Selling two accounts, each has a Mage and a Wizard. I am needing to reduce the number of accounts I have currently, fairly quickly. Both accounts were subbed today with krono, and have 29 days remaining, and the DBG unclaimed, so you can claim the exp pots or dbg. Email attached to these accounts are not verified, and you can change them once you take ownership. I had to set the SQA, and can provide the answer to the buyer. No CC attached. Accounts are as follows:

Account 3: 54 Wizard/54 Mage - No AA - Both toons have their spells, and adequate casting skill to keep fizzles to a minimum. I have stripped most of the gear, and they come with minimal baz gear. Great value at that price for two toons. Also have Krono available if you need them to gear out etc.

Account 4: 60 Mage 2 exp II pots/57.8 Wizard with exp II pot in inventory. Mage has 3 aa spent on run speed, and moderate baz gear. have all current spells, and sufficient casting skills to cast without many fizzles.

Accepting all offers for both accounts. I would like to sell these accounts within 24 hours, so I can get some bills paid. If I do not receive asking price by tomorrow late evening, I will accept the highest offer received during that period.

100% feedback, bid with confidence.

Current Bids:

Account 3: SOLD

Account 4: SOLD

I have a couple more mage/wiz accounts, inquire for details. May auction them off in the next couple days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back