• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) Will not supply CC info/SQA (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
On wednesday(6/22/16) I purchased an epic monk on Phinny from Ionis.

We agreed on a form of transaction.

As soon as he received krono he logged and refused to send SQA and CC info.

He has since logged on and not responded to any private messages.

This is not a thread that I want to hear that he should be verified, or that certain precautions should be taken. I am simply making this post to have this trader removed from the boards or rectify the situation.

All communication was done VIA private messages

I will not be on the forums much until Monday. I will try to log in every couple hours.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. Did Ionis have a thread here by any chance?

Edit: Nm. I found the post. He has it as "Sold". And has zero feedback.

I found a few thing's weird.

Monk was for sale on RG before it sold, next day or two was on PAuctions. Then tried selling it in game. - Sold it in Redguides. I was going to buy it myself, but with it being sold three times in a few days, huge red flag.

I found a few thing's weird.

Monk was for sale on RG before it sold, next day or two was on PAuctions. Then tried selling it in game. - Sold it in Redguides. I was going to buy it myself, but with it being sold three times in a few days, huge red flag.

With all the recent movement, Daybreak might have banned it.

damn looks like he gonna try and take account back then.. real shitty thing to do and why i dont buy accounts.. ever

Char has been stripped. Actually had about 15 krono worth stuff between it and trader alt. Getting it banned is a last resort. Already found credit card contact info, previous owner, and traded account transaction proof.

I trade in accounts all the time, if the account is not a clean account then PAY to have the toon transferred to a clean account! This would not happen if you traded with a clean account or ate the $25 and transferred the toon as part of the sale.

I made quite a few errors in this account trade. Not here to discuss that as it could be a 101 as to what not to do. Just doing the due diligence of reporting a scammer at this time. Wish everyone the best in trading!

I dug around on PA and this clown has a habit of doing 2 things, 1. successfully selling Kronos and 2. repeatedly failing to deliver login after getting paid for accounts.

All his negative feedback over there is for account scamming

- - - Updated - - -

Ionis you need to address this or further actions will be taken

Alright dudes, relax, I don't log on here that often. First off, let me say I did supply the SQA and CC, here ya go fellas:

Ionis said:
Ionis said:
Azel said:
Ionis said:
Azel said:
Ionis said:
Azel said:
Ionis said:
Azel said:
Ionis said:
Azel said:
Ionis said:
Azel said:
Ionis said:
Azel said:
Is that a pre-nerf guise? Are you original owner of the account?

It is Pre-Nerf Guise, I am not the original owner of the account but it's an account I've owned for over 3 years from a very close friend. Obviously know the Security Question, original CC etc.

Last question. Why are you selling?

The main reason I am selling the Monk is because I've wanted to move back to Live with a few buddies and since the toon won't be played anymore I'd hate to see it just rot away as the expansions fly by it so I figured I'd sell it.
Can offer you 35 krono

That works for me my man! How'd you like to do it?

would like proof of monk first please. where is he at on phinny?

I can origin him to Cab for you then I am in the East Cab Bank in front of the Parcel Vendor.

getting on my ikky to origin

Got it!

which account will you be accepting the krono on?
I will show krono, ask for login/pass to confirm. trade krono then you can supply with SQA and cc info. If that works for you

That absolutely works for me! Let me make a baby iksar on the account I Want them on one sec. What character should I send a tell to?
one sec let me make one on my traders account
made a lvl 1 ikky monk - redazel

Login is: *** Password is: ***

SQA is: *** and there wasn't ever a credit card used but if by chance there was by any means the last 4 are either *** or ***.

Thanks my man, I appreciate it! If you have any issues just message!

https://s31.postimg.org/4cy6b54h7/Untitled.png <- Picture of our PMs

Want anything else? Feel free to ask, now I'm going to address the issues I HAVE with this trade.

edited by Raz who is not on a power trip but is happy you feel I am 5 years old, recess time!

Thanks. Lol.

Hint: The post on PlayerAuctions is still there because it can't be taken down. There's an error that refuses to let me delete the offer. Check with PA if you feel like, it's a problem they know about and I've been talking with them about constantly. Oh, what's that? Negative feedback on PA? You mean the two accounts that they refused to let me sell because of a "databasing error"? Right, maybe you should check with PA since you're apparently such close buddies according to my PMs. :) Have a good one kid!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hint: The post on PlayerAuctions is still there because it can't be taken down. There's an error that refuses to let me delete the offer. Check with PA if you feel like, it's a problem they know about and I've been talking with them about constantly. Oh, what's that? Negative feedback on PA? You mean the two accounts that they refused to let me sell because of a "databasing error"? Right, maybe you should check with PA since you're apparently such close buddies according to my PMs. :) Have a good one kid!

Have you tried this?: Login and goto My Account (Upper Right) and scroll down to Dashboard; then goto Offers (On left of webpage) and scroll to active orders. You auction post should be there in fron of you and you should be able to either Edit or Cancel.

Have you tried this?: Login and goto My Account (Upper Right) and scroll down to Dashboard; then goto Offers (On left of webpage) and scroll to active orders. You auction post should be there in fron of you and you should be able to either Edit or Cancel.

Edit:

Ahh, I misunderstood your request, I did try that for some reason it comes up with an error, they're not quite sure either but it'll run it's course. Any buy offers I have gotten on it I have thoroughly explained the situation too as well and no one has had an issue.

Thanks for the tip, sadly it just isn't working for me.

Edit:

Ahh, I misunderstood your request, I did try that for some reason it comes up with an error, they're not quite sure either but it'll run it's course. Any buy offers I have gotten on it I have thoroughly explained the situation too as well and no one has had an issue.

Thanks for the tip, sadly it just isn't working for me.

Ok. I know PA has issues especially with edits. Did not know canceling auctions was also a problem.

Ok. I know PA has issues especially with edits. Did not know canceling auctions was also a problem.

Not sure if it's a widespread thing, I'll post a picture of the error if people want it but it just says that "gremlins" thing and all that.

(This next statement has nothing to do with the quote, just avoiding double posting)

To be clear though, I am a trusted seller and buyer on ALL sites that I do business on and I'd like to maintain that presence if ever possible. If I have some form of negative review, it hasn't been a fault on my behalf as you can check with PA and see here. Also, as you can check with PA, I have made many successful, positive account (and other) transactions. This shit is out of the blue to me and I've never EVER had an issue like this, period. Whatever I can do to help solve this issue, let me know and it will be done immediately, but I will NOT put up with threats and mud-slinging thrown my direction. Without using names, admins should be handling situations like this politely and accordingly so all parties can be satisfied with the results not thrashing about ignorantly with threats and mindless accusations that have no factual proof or basis, long story short the admin that handled this situation is piss poor.

If something happened and the message didn't go through because of the messenger server or something, I'm sorry but that is not my fault, I shouldn't be punished and my rep tarnished because there isn't a scapegoat and something fucked up that no one can figure out or has control of. Before running around mudslinging and throwing around random threats, what I'd recommend is giving someone time to respond, whether that time be a week or two weeks that's fine, obviously months to years is too long and it'd be obvious that someone had malicious intent, but slandering people after a week (not even a week, lol, 5 days) or so's notice? That's bullshit and poor handling of the situation. I shouldn't have to log in to a website to update my subscription and be bombarded by false accusations and threats, that shit stops now whether you ban me or fix the situation either result is fine but I don't stand for that shit.

Furthermore, any state the character is now in is NOT my responsibility. I see the person I sold it to, Azel, moved items off of the toon via his post
Char has been stripped. Actually had about 15 krono worth stuff between it and trader alt. Getting it banned is a last resort. Already found credit card contact info, previous owner, and traded account transaction proof.
If something has happened to the 60 Monk, whether it be he was deleted, items he had can no longer be moved back to him or the account was banned, that has nothing to do with me as I supplied everything through the medium requested and supplied it correctly as you can see above. So please don't contact me with an issue like this because I won't even bother responding as any rash decisions made before I had the chance to even speak is not my problem.

In response to:
damn looks like he gonna try and take account back then.. real shitty thing to do and why i dont buy accounts.. ever
In which Azel responded:
Yup. Account expires soon. Exactly what I was thinking.
Please humor me by showing me exactly how and when I implied that I was going to take back this account at any point in time? Did I ever once log in to the account after the transaction was completed? Was the toon in a position where the new owner hadn't left it? Was there some form of disturbance when trying to play the game on that character while at the server select screen (I.E. the kick current player online message)? Did I, or anyone, ever try to boot you off the character while you were logged in? No? Then this is all baseless conjecture and honestly, shouldn't even be taken in to consideration. This is exactly the kind of thing that I am talking about and exactly why this should've never even happened. If I wanted the account, I would've taken it back the instant I sold it not waited an obscure amount of time like some conniving goblin in a fuckin' cave rubbing my hands together like "nyehehehe yesss Azel... Buy my account... Yesssss... Goood...". Not everyone is out to get you, get over yourself.

In response to this shoddy excuse of a reply:
I dug around on PA and this clown has a habit of doing 2 things, 1. successfully selling Kronos and 2. repeatedly failing to deliver login after getting paid for accounts.

All his negative feedback over there is for account scamming

- - - Updated - - -

Ionis you need to address this or further actions will be taken
Let me start by showing the TWO out of 47 reviews, only one of which is negative and are the ones being mentioned above.

https://s32.postimg.org/acb73bc1x/asdasdasdasdeeeeeeee.png

Both of which you can see there was an issue with the account information and I couldn't supply the accounts. I've stated the reasons for this above in my earlier post, as you can see no money was ever taken from either of these clients and the orders were handled quickly though I regret not actually being able to deliver on them and I am at fault for that but this "clown" DID NOT do any scamming WHAT-SO-EVER so this baseless mudslinging can be chalked up to simple-minded ignorance. You can also see that neither of these were the Monk in question. Next thing I notice in this post is that it says I am "successfully selling Kronos". This is weird man, what kind of point were you even trying to make with this? That maybe I sold the account for Kronos to take the account back, just sell the Kronos and keep the monk? If so, why doesn't my PA account have any Krono sales listed? I've never in my life even sold 1 Krono on PlayerAuctions, I bought them, shows exactly how much research you've actually done huh? Have I addressed the situation enough for you kiddo? Feel free to take those "further actions" now.

If you'd like to check out my reputation for yourself, go ahead: https://www.playerauctions.com/offer/myfeedbacklist/?username=xanmoor&page=7#offers

People come here to do trades and pay for a service, staff should be treating them with at least some form of minimal respect.

Thank you for bringing this situation to my attention so it could be fixed accordingly, regardless of how poorly it was handled, it needed to be handled.

Last edited:
If what you say is true then I have not received the pm.

Simply resend the pm with the sqa and cc info. I will confirm. As I stated in my first post I wish to resolve this.

As of this time I still have not received this information.

If what you say is true then I have not received the pm.

Simply resend the pm with the sqa and cc info. I will confirm. As I stated in my first post I wish to resolve this.

As of this time I still have not received this information.

Sent for the second time.

In a hotel. Sqa was delivered, and confirmed.

Will change feedback when I can log in to the game client tomorrow.

I'm sorry it came to this, however that is not completely my fault.

I am very glad and hopeful that this has been remedied.

In a hotel. Sqa was delivered, and confirmed.

Will change feedback when I can log in to the game client tomorrow.

I'm sorry it came to this, however that is not completely my fault.

I am very glad and hopeful that this has been remedied.

Glad the situation has been resolved, good luck on future endeavors.

If you plan on trading you should see any trade though to its completion. This would never have happened if both sides would simply stick with a trade or sale until it is done. Very unprofessional behavior.

I am glad it worked out!

Oh and if you had done your job the staff here would never have never had to get involved in the first place. Don't try to blame the staff here for having to bring you to the table to work this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back