• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Warning issued to Domino76 (1 Viewer)

I know this is under investigation , BUT.

Ive known Domino Many years , MANY YEARS. and ive bought and sold to him , in fact i sold a entire group to him 2-3 times that easily he coulda fucked me on or me on him but didnt. Sometimes i think his pricing is crazy but thats me i live on a budget. But i can tell you there is 3 people on this site i consider VERY LOYAL and trust worthy and that is William12 / Domino / And Scotbiker - that being said. i hope this gets worked out cause id hate to see someone like domino leave this site : (

I know this is under investigation , BUT.

Ive known Domino Many years , MANY YEARS. and ive bought and sold to him , in fact i sold a entire group to him 2-3 times that easily he coulda fucked me on or me on him but didnt. Sometimes i think his pricing is crazy but thats me i live on a budget. But i can tell you there is 3 people on this site i consider VERY LOYAL and trust worthy and that is William12 / Domino / And Scotbiker - that being said. i hope this gets worked out cause id hate to see someone like domino leave this site : (

I think it will work out...but I treat everyone the same no matter who they are and how long they have been here. but no matter what I have to take the time to look over this stuff fully. I cant just be like oh yea you have been here for ever and are a good user you get a free pass...I got to look over everything!

maybe you can talk him into getting verified? :p

I've met so many GREAT folks in my 21 yrs of EQ .. I have also met so many people I would never want to have the address of where my children live bud

Feedback was left by him that stated "The Best" but Admin removed . Does that not go against your own policy ? Removing feedback to let someone redo feedback on the same transaction. Whats that about? You stated that feedback can ONLY be removed if both parties agree in several posts. Yet it was removed and I got a list of demands or will leave negative. So how is this even possible?

Hi Domino, there's no log of admins removing any feedback. The user removed their own feedback.

Only admins here would have your address. That's not a valid excuse for not being verified at all. you have great feedback and that helps, but some people just wont do anything with people not verified i know I wont.

And that is their choice William .. that is what is great... Freedom of choice.. that must be maintained in this world, game and outside of game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back