• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Warning for Razkle: Spammer (1 Viewer)

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.6%
43   3   1
I love it!

- - - Updated - - -

Wait... can we go back through old Raz posts and just delete them in mass to drop is post count?!?!?!?!?! Muahahahaha

I read the infraction and fell off my chair laughing! OMG so freaking funny! I love this place and I love how the community has grown. Maskoi, Redbot, you guys deserve all the thanks for breathing life into this mess we call home. Everyday I try to add to that community in positive ways. I see tons of other people doing the same and it warms my heart. I will take this infraction to heart and not change one single thing about my use of this board. I have learned my lesson.

Raz you've carried on the culture of friendliness & helpfulness for this site, but you've added some goofiness and fun that have made it a community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back