• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Warning for chimster325: Irrationally accused someone of scamming (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
User: chimster325
Infraction: Irrationally accused someone of scamming

Administrative Note:
The bazaar post listing the item for sale was at about 1:30 PM, by 4 PM claiming to have been scammed by 6 PM had already called paypay & bank.

Message to User:
Real life happens, people have issues, things don't always go right. That doesn't make it a scam.

While I can appreciate and understand the concern, and being irritated and even up to the point of posting an "I think I might have been scammed" post. Taking it to paypal, bank and according to your posts possibly also the P99 GM's is overkill for the elapsed time the trade was taking place.

Darkie

Original Post:
I sent money via paypal for some goods we agreed upon. Told me he was en route to meet me and then I never heard from it again. Now I have to try to dispute the charge despite sending it as a friends and family amount. What a nightmare. Oh well.

Well, I don't see any update from AIMEN or chimster that the trade was ever completed, or money returned to chimster.

If that hasn't happened, is it really irrational?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, looking back on the post still in the Bazaar:
http://www.redguides.com/forums/showthread.php/47251-Selling-Gear-Valued-100-110k

chimster states he still hasn't received payment back, and it's been past the time Redbot gave AIMEN to return funds or be flagged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back