• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Vandax recalled account SCAMMER (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jillypup

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
last year i purchased an account from Vandax and he has now recalled it
a month ago i messaged him on here with no reply hes had a whole month to reply and sort this out and he has not so

be careful buying from this member you may have what you paid for for a while but eventually you will lose it and everything you put in to it

on skype hes brad besenti

[email protected] is his paypal i sent payment to

Last edited:
I apologize, but I have never recalled a purchase... I do see a message from you on here, however I do not remember who you are or what I sold to you. Can you please send me a message on skype so we can figure this out? I apologize for this confusion, but It's hard to help you when i have no record of a sale to you by the name of "jillypup". Thank you.

Redbot, if you would like to get involved and help legitimize this claim, that would be encouraged please.

i have messaged you on skype i still have are conversation from a year ago on there where we did the deal
all the passwords have changed and that can only be you

i also have messages from you in my inbox from this account so you have spoken to me before on this forum account

Speaking to you on Skype now.

For the record, and everyone who sees this. After scrolling through the Skype messages, I do remember who he is. Although I did not recall the account, I did deal with him.

I'd also like to note that after reviewing our Skype messages I came across this message, and I can screen shot to prove it's authenticity:

"Sorry to bother you again mate I'm not getting on with the shaman I much prefer the Druid is there any chance you would take back the shaman and give me the fungi tunic insted ? I have 200 for the shaman and the fungi sales for about that up to you though or would you consider letting me have the details early so I can sell him ? I'm not to fussed to much I paid for him and are deal still stands if I have to wait but I'm sure you could get for in pp for the shaman than the fungi is worth"

He had agreed to a waiting period for the PayPal funds to reach my bank account before I gave him the account information as he had zero feedback (and still does). We eventually worked it out to where he wanted to keep the Shaman, but now maybe he has changed his mind and decided that I took back the shaman? I'm not sure... at this point, I'm looking to cover my own ass as I didn't recall, however I'm willing to work with him to work this out.

just to refresh your memory it was a 56 shaman iksar 200 bucks you claimed to be the original owner i have the message
i paid you but as i had no feedback we agreed to wait a month after sending payment before you would release the full account details to me
a year later all the passwords have changed and it was not me
i did not set the phone number and did not have access to the email only you did if you were in fact the original owner

so the likely conclusion is you used the email to recall the EQEMU password set the phone number and then recalled the password to login to game

I apologize, but I have skype messages clearly stating that I gave you access to the email...

I sent you a message on skype about 20 minutes ago with no reply. We can keep doing this on the boards, or we can speak on there. Up to you.

I hate to say this but... why didn't you set the SMS and do the passwords at the time? This would've prevented him from taking it back. You wouldn't ever be able to change the current password but he would not be able to steal the account back. Hope it works out. Lesson learned... if you're doing business with P99, ensure things are safe for both parties.

P99 , home of ban hammer and where people take their accounts back year later. Done with that server period. Have dealt lots account tradings in here and 1/4 got taken( stolen ) back

Done with this bullshit in this server and community mind set when they sell their accounts are just too horrible

Screw p1999 man

P99 , home of ban hammer and where people take their accounts back year later. Done with that server period. Have dealt lots account tradings in here and 1/4 got taken( stolen ) back

Done with this bullshit in this server and community mind set when they sell their accounts are just too horrible

Screw p1999 man

this fuck p99

it slipped my mind to set the phone number never thought about it my own fault really
vandax has appeared to be helpful though i dont know how honest hes being i asked if he could help recall the account as he still had the original email but was told when he tried to access it it asked him to confirm a phone number that was not his
though when i brought the account he did have full access to it

i never shared the account details with anyone i dont really know anyone else who plays i would login now and then and do my own thing

vandax and my self as far as im aware are the only 2 people who knew the email address and usernames for the account given how he claims he was the original owner and i was the only person who purchased it

lesson learned though lost alot of time 100k in plat and 200 bucks

make of it what you will but i would be very careful when buying accounts from this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back