• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious User "Warningsigns" failed to deliver two accounts after paid (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Warningsigns
When did the issue occur?
16 Mar 2022 Wednesday approx 6pm est.
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/selling-3x-65-mischief-accounts-enchanter-druid-druid-active-until-4-08-price-reduced-sold.93850/
Value of property in dispute
~ $200
Here are the screen shots of the conversation as well as a link to the conversation. Short story is, I sent the krono at 5:58pm my time, Warningsigns was on this site at 5:59pm to read my message and has not been on since nor did they message me with the account information. We agreed on 19kr for two accounts; druid and enchanter. His character was named (REMOVED TOONS NAME}. I sent the 19kr (as seen in the screenshot) and he did not respond back.

Thank you for your time. And sorry to trouble you all with this. I've been here since 2004 and this site (along with Red Guides) is absolutely awesome, it sucks that a couple douche bags ruin it for everyone.

Attachments

• warningsigns 1.JPG
    warningsigns 1.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 24
  • warningsigns 2.JPG
    warningsigns 2.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 25
I can confirm the kronos was sent.. I removed the toons name for safety of everyone.....

Damn that is shitty, sorry for your loss.

Rule #1 - Don't send first to unverified's when your verified with feedback and a 2004 account. Your clearly an exalted member of the community, he has no reason not to send first.
If he doesn't, red flag.

Rule #2 - If he will not budge and you really want what he is portraying, than offer middle man services to take care of it for a small fee. It's worth a few bucks rather than to risk $200.00 along with the time/stress the failed acquisition costed you.

If he denies both of these I would consider contacting server admins to either look into it or be on guard for this member.

I only mention these things so others can learn from watching before it happens to them. There are known scammers who hit ectunnel from time to time, your at your safest when you play by the guidebook.

There is another scammer going around that is not being reported by those being scammed, whether they know how to post it or not I am unsure but I will make a post about it now.

Sorry again for your loss, hope he miraculously says his internet blew up or something, :(

Thank you. I still have faith in this community. One loss in 18yrs here. I could have also pieced out the Krono for each account, to minimize loss and I could have asked him to log in the characters for me to examine, in game.

Again thank you for doing such a great job in policing up this community.

Moose

User warningsigns had a thread selling 3 characters, 2 druids and an enchanter. I contacted about buying a druid and we settled on $90. After sending him the money, i got a notification that he accepted it. I have not heard from him since and he never sent me the info for the account. I requested a refund from him on cashapp and he denied it and sent a bogus refund request back to me for the same amount. I don't think he has been back on here since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back