• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious User turbotsiya Paypal dispute over krono bought (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
1054   0   1
Username(s) of the accused
turbotsiya
When did the issue occur?
07/15/2023
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/conversations/paypal-dispute-for-krono-bought.632795/#convMessage-1825029
Value of property in dispute
$224
@turbotsiya bought 10 krono from me on May 31st and June 1st.

On July 15th they started a dispute with paypal for each of these transactions listed as (Unauthorized transaction). I reached out to them that morning and have heard no response as of yet.

1689546919408.png

Thanks for responding turbo, slapping warning on as it's part of the policy don't take offense.

why is my account under investigation the problem was resolved can we please fix it

Those two cases I listed in the first post still show open with no updates in my paypal account. Until those cases are closed in my favor I would suspect the "Under Investigation" label would stay.

As soon as I get any update to those cases opened I will post here. Since you said they were opened accidentally and you have closed them on your end already then hopefully paypal will hurry up and close them on my end as well but I know it can take some time for that to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back