• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute User scammed me and is now flipping goods I gave him on this website. (1 Viewer)

jwpostmates

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Eqlewts007
When did the issue occur?
12/2/2021
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/12-each-prompt-delivery-online-now-200-avaliable.92007/
Value of property in dispute
Approximately $1100
User agreed to buy approximately 141 krono as well as some items for me in the amount of $1100. We originally made the trade in increments with me sending the items ingame via parcel before he sent an associated amount over paypal. Once he had received the items, approximately half of the money he had sent bounced back as a suspicious activity check. We were going to have the payment corrected once our accounts both cleared the paypal security verification. Upon trying to check back with him later in the day today he has removed and blocked me off discord because clearly he thinks he can get away with scamming since our initial conversation didn't take place on ECT. I can provide several of his ingame character names, our conversations, paypal information etc.

ECT Username: Eqlewts007
Discord username: Jon Okert#8258 ( Possibly made a fake discord for the purposes of this scam )

You got banned on that account before we could even get into it. Then you sold the items separately prior to the deal and still tried to proceed with the deal as if I was unknowing. In any event that was not on ec tunnel and I purchased almost all of those off your trader with platinum and have those logs. You trying to scam me and getting the short end is a sad story. Maybe the people You've scammed repeatedly will have sympathy for you...

You've been previously banned on past accounts here as well for similar behavior. You've been banned on multiple platforms as well. Some self reflection is needed. I have more examples as well, but you're not worth any of our time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211202-110010_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211202-110010_Chrome.jpg
    547.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20211202-105900_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211202-105900_Chrome.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20211202-105842_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211202-105842_Chrome.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_20211202-105500_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211202-105500_Chrome.jpg
    625.8 KB · Views: 71
I have more than a sufficient amount of incriminating evidence against you including ingame chat logs, bazaar logs, discord logs and ECT logs, and our paypal transactions. Just waiting for an admin to get involved. The only reason you even responded to the thread this quickly is because you were waiting for it. I'm not under the illusion that I'm going to get any of the money back that you just scammed, simply making sure the rest of the community is aware of your behavior.

jwpostmates=WhyIThornblade… the person banned for scamming a couple grand from people here?

And he made a new user name/acccount to come complain about being scammed in an in game bazaar sale?

No, that's just him trying to spin his scam in a positive light. Admins will take care of the situation I'm sure.

Tc0705 verified WhyIThornblade to your discord id in his dispute thread and that same discord id is also listed in multiple other dispute threads from this site and others. Terrible web you weave sir

Tc0705 verified WhyIThornblade to your discord id in his dispute thread and that same discord id is also listed in multiple other dispute threads from this site and others. Terrible web you weave sir

You're trying super hard to dodge the fact that we both know I have hard evidence that you're scamming, what's the point of this conversation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back