• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Up to 30kr for sale cheap and fast (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coirnavseller

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cost per amount
💰 $7.00 per Krono
Have 30 Krono for sale on any server. $7.00 a piece. Minimum 10kr transactions. PM for further details.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Refund if there are any complications
How is it I am considered a scammer because I don’t want to accept PayPal lol. Guess I’ll stick with player auctions

How is it I am considered a scammer because I don’t want to accept PayPal lol. Guess I’ll stick with player auctions

Not just referring to you but to the scammers who seem to be popping up regularly like weeds. They are easy to spot as they like to sell in bulk or sell high level toons with zero feedback.
See link below to see a sample of what I mean.

https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/wts-10-krono-for-70.67961/

The lowest krono seller currently on PA is selling for $10.75. Even with PA’s 12%-13% fees, the seller still net over $9. So why are you selling here for $7?

I’ve been selling on PA since 2009 and still buy and sell there regularly.

Last edited:
This dudes a scammer I tried to conduct business transaction with him... and he wont go first and says I don't have any history I have the number 3 in green on my name and plus other folks here can vouch for me like Zero0003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back