• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Unloading EPIC EMU accounts with VP/Vel gear on R99 w/ extras on blue + Plat/ITEMS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pabruzzese99

Kerafyrm the Sleeper
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I don't play and I'd like to pass on these VERY low profile accounts with characters that havent be active in the R99 or P99 community for a long time. It would be a fresh start. As far as payment, Venmo is best of course, and like I said I am willing to start small with plat or items to build a feedback reputation so people can count on me for a square deal.

UPDATE: Fungi Tunic and PLAT available

The basic breakdown is, by EMU account:

R99: 60 VP/Velious Epic Wiz (all spells) VP robes dragon loots lots of highend gear |Blue: Epic Monk w/ planar gear

R99: 60 IKS VP/EPIC Monk & 60 Epic Rogue & 54 Wiz Other login accts have:50+ bard and sham and high 40 alts - nothing on Blue 99
R99: 60 ENC - ALL spells up to velious - Needs 1 Felia Goldwing (skyfire Turn in for sapphire) for epic (99% complete) - moderately but fully geared - No characters on Blue 99

R99: 58 SHM - prenerf Guise of the deceiver - has faction for epic just needs tear and last battle for epic - epic clr on blue

R99: 55 CLR - Buff Bot nothing special but has symbol/hero - low level EPIC rog on Blue 99

I know I have a low rep, I am willing to start small to build that rep so people can trust me and I already have. If you are interested or want more details just, send me a message, and we'll take it from there. Thanks.

All deals Done with Venmo or Google Wallet, Paypal is not accepted. All deals have gone smoothly thus far. Make me a decent offer, you can see from thread Ive been endorsed and all deals a legit. If anyone is interested. I would unload All of it accounts and plat at a huge discount in 1 transaction. Otherwise, make a fair offer and we'll work it out.

Last edited:
Re: Unloading EPIC EMU accounts with VP/Vel gear on R99 w/ extras on blue + Plat/ITEM

legit seller, pm'd and traded, smooth transaction

Re: Unloading EPIC EMU accounts with VP/Vel gear on R99 w/ extras on blue + Plat/ITEM

Bump accounts still available, prices are fair, just waiting for buyers that are legit, PM to inquire

money sent for account

Last edited:

Very Very sorry for late responses, ALL Accounts still available listed

These accounts are going to POOF. Just with the info you have provided....how many accounts out there do you think there are that have a 60 wiz on red and an epic monk on blue? Good luck blowing your money guys.

just delete the monk on blue before the transaction and we are gold :D

Hi Everyone, Please see revised list of what is still Available Now with pricing that in some cases is negotiable

Updated, items and accounts available. Will be fair with pricing, make offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back